We can’t really call them dayclubs anymore more like day-lounging. Here are the top pools you have to see even in a pandemic. Most dayclubs are Friday – Sunday and are under some capacity restrictions until further notice.
- Stadium Swim (Crica) – the newest kid on the block boasts the biggest and baddest pool around. With gigantic televisions screens on all sides you can’t miss this soon to be favorite spot for all Las Vegas pool goers.
- Wet Republic (MGM) – with no Rehab this year we are calling it a WAP summer with a Wet And Republic Vegas all summer long.
- Boulevard pool (Cosmo) – cosmopolitan rooftop experience that’s been a staple in years past with its dome or no dome depending on the season.. it’s sure to give you the thrills your looking for with a beautiful view of the city. They also have dive in movies.
- Encore Beach Club (Wynn/Encore) – a pool paradise that is a favorite to a who’s who in town. Probably the best location and the easiest to social distance if your into that!
- Daylight (Mandalay Bay) – head to the beginning of the strip to this Lux pool and lounge in style.
- Go Pool (flamingo)- Actually open on Mondays!!! Head to margarita Monday’s from the original mobster casino.
- Citrus Pool (the D) – 2020 gold winner for best hotel pool downtown it’s bright and Instagram worthy.