Every year I go crazy trying to find something special and unique for Valentines Day to gift to my other half. This year I have decided to put a few things together to quench all my Valentine’s Day thirsts. I’ll give you a Budget version for those of us who still don’t have a job yet and an option to buy everything you need. Gifts are both for women and men, have fun and happy Valentines Day!
- Shower Steamers: You can buy these cuties at PaperSource $14. Even men like the shower to smell like a heavenly spa. Budget Version, make your own, use Lemon & Eucalyptus for a manly scent he will love! Cost is approximately $10.
2. Bar Soap: If your man is anything like mine he refuses to use liquid soap. Duke Cannon has amazingly fun scents for men like – smells like productivity, smells like accomplishment, smells like victory, and big ass bourbon soap. You can find them at Ulta for $8. Budget version make your own, you use the similar ingredients as the shower bomb.
3. Dollar Store Valentines Games: Do something different we all know yall been in the house together the entire quarantine. Grab some small valentine dice and actually use them this year; see fuzzy handcuffs, grab them! Throw them in the box. Want to go further – decorate his door go crazy! Its not always about spending the most money, sometimes its just about making the person feel special even a little embarrassed if need be.
4. Switch your look up: This one is free. Get a wig or if you have been in sweatpants, no matter how cute they are, get your red carpet on and when he comes home or gets out of the shower surprise him with someone new. Not that he’s sick of you or anything just saying this is fun, even if you have more of a comedic relationship than sensual you both will get a good laugh.
5. Hanky Panky Panty Rose: A tad bit expensive at $29.95, but what a cute idea!! They come in 3 different colors and are stretchy lace. One issue is it says one size fits most, but still an awesomely cute gift for your lady.
6. Collage.com Picture blanket – I have used other sites but i really love this one! They have great coupons especially for your first time. Speedy service, great communication, they send tons of emails before and after you receive shipment. I suggest getting cozy fleece, so you and your significant other can cozy up! If they are a traveler get a small one so they can use it with them when they go.
7. Touch Bracelet: For the long distant relationship you can get these shnazzy bracelets that when you touch them they light up, so the other person will know your thinking about them. Very cost affective, $8 at uncommongoods.com.
8. Adrenaline Promotions: I live in Vegas so everyone loves to ride road bicycles, I found this place on Amazon, and wish I had found it sooner. It has the best college team cycling jerseys! Not only that they have states ect, I just love their jerseys. I intend to order one soon so cant speak on quality, just know if your other half is a cyclist and a super fan, they got you! They are quite expensive but I have yet to find anything like it anywhere else.