here are some things to do in case we shut down again:
- Read a book! If your looking for a fun good read try Gucci Mane’s new book, easy read and it’s very interesting.
- learn how to cook a new recipe. Go on Pinterest and learn to cook a recipe of something you have in your fridge. Take inventory first. Chop everything early so other ppl can help without getting in the way.
- learn a dance routine. There are tons of dance programs online right now. Learn some hip hop or salsa something fun!
- Yoga! Take an at home yoga class. So calming and relaxing no yoga Matt needed you can use a towel.
- Back to school! Go back to school online of course. So much to learn don’t let anything stop you!
- gardening. Plant some shrubs, even if you only have a patio. If you can’t keep anything alive try a cactus or succulent that you basically have to try to kill.
- Picnic. Go outside and have a picnic. U can make the sandwiches or buy some from subway. Get a bottle of Stella Rosa my fav wine and enjoy some bae time with ur special bae.
- Lake. Lake trip! So much fun! I suggest buying a small boat or something to actually do on the water. Also good to have foldable chairs, canopy, ice chest, and grill.
- Make cocktails. Learn how to make a cocktail. Such a fun date night!
- Don’t get down on yourself if you do nothing. If you been working all your life you deserve it!!
enjoy! If you can think of anything else let us know!!!